Clients in both the public and private sectors rely on us to anticipate and solve problems, and to complete transactions on a cost-effective, tax-efficient and timely basis.
Our international Infrastructure & Public-Private Partnerships (PPP) Group is comprised of a multi-jurisdictional team with lawyers across Canada, Europe and Africa.
We work extensively with proponents, consortia, constructors, lenders and other private sector project participants, as well as authorities in multiple jurisdictions at the federal, provincial and municipal government levels.
Our team has extensive experience acting on the many sides of infrastructure and alternative service delivery projects. This hands-on private and public sector experience has given us a unique perspective and allows us to provide industry participants with the knowledge and insight they require.
Our international group offers extensive, multi-sector legal expertise and a full range of legal services in all models of public-private project delivery, including PPP, alternative financing and procurement (AFP), project finance, construction, concessions, build-operate-transfer (BOT) and others.
The scale, complexity and risk inherent in infrastructure projects requires innovative approaches to financing and procurement. We have a proven track record of helping our clients achieve success and we are committed to providing an improved quality of life for communities.
At the forefront of infrastructure and PPP development in North America, our group is proud to announce that it was awarded North American Legal Advisor of the Year (2015) by P3 Bulletin for its work in public-private partnerships placing us as leaders in this area in both Canada and United States.
How can we help?
- Public-private partnerships: structuring effective models
- Tendering & bidding: structuring offers and designing tender and bid procedures
- Infrastructure risk management: risk assessment, allocation and transfer
- Infrastructure project finance
- Evaluation committee advice and participation
- Infrastructure project litigation & dispute resolution (including mediation, arbitration and litigation)
- Advising on the political process and governmental procedures and culture