Our client relationships often date back many years, enabling us to act essentially as in-house labour relations experts when providing legal advice.
We also provide training and team building workshops for clients in preparation for bargaining and administering collective agreements to ensure the best agreement is always realized.
How can we help?
- Critique of union demands
- Complete employer proposals
- Spokesperson at the bargaining table
- Comprehensive strategy development to ensure negotiated collective agreement meet business needs
- Management of communications with employees and the media
- Representation at mediation/conciliation
- Integrated legal advice with respect to all aspects of the negotiations
- Professional legal representation at labour board hearings
- Advice and representation with respect to picketing, strikes, lockouts and injunctions