Our extensive experience and in-depth understanding of energy markets, environmental issues and regulatory regimes, and our team-based approach, enable us to offer exceptional service and practical solutions.
As the energy industry becomes increasingly complex and multijurisdictional, our group of over 70 legal professionals worldwide offer the seamless delivery of legal services in relation to all facets of the energy sector, including upstream and midstream oil and gas, oilfield services, power generation and transmission, energy marketing, energy project development and renewable energy including matters of environmental law and climate change.
We represent clients in all areas of the energy industry including upstream and midstream oil and gas, oilfield services, energy marketers, independent power producers, utilities, manufacturers, project developers, and lenders. Clients count on us to provide industry knowledge and global reach across the full range of legal services.
How can we help?
- Oil and gas, including upstream, midstream and marketing
- Oilfield services
- Power generation, including renewables and fossil fuels
- Power transmission
- Renewable energy
- Climate change, including carbon regulation and emissions trading
- Energy regulation, including approvals, policy advising and energy market structures
- Power purchase agreements and trading
- Project development, siting and permitting
- Offset projects and emissions trading
- Transactional advice for energy M&A and financings
- Environmental assessment and project approvals
- Aboriginal consultation, impact benefits and Aboriginal joint ventures