Our team has a solid reputation for having developed strong relationships with environmental regulators, regulatory agencies and adjudicative bodies, which we draw on frequently to help our clients achieve their goals.
We advise businesses, business executives and board directors, governments, communities and individuals including employees and estate administrators, beneficiaries, and bankruptcy receivers and monitors on environmental regulations and compliance, commercial transactions and litigation.
Our clients include real estate developers, energy companies, mining and other natural resource companies, manufacturers, landlords, tenants, business associations, industry groups, and government agencies.
How can we help?
- Contaminated sites
- Environmental assessment & permitting
- Operational permits and approvals
- Regulatory agency interactions
- Defending environmental charges
- Waste management & regulation
- Climate change: carbon regulation and trading
- Regulatory compliance and enforcement
- Environmental risk management
- Sustainability management and advancement beyond compliance
- Resource and environmental policy development and implementation